Each year, the President typically spends the days following a State of the Union address answering questions and elaborating on the plans he's laid out for the year. That can mean interviews with reporters, speeches across the country, or even chatting with folks from their homes.
But because we're constantly looking for ways to reach folks we don't usually get to talk to, today we're doing something different:
We've invited three of YouTube's top content creators to the White House to interview the President about the issues they -- and their audiences -- care most about.
You can watch it all live at 5 p.m. Eastern at WhiteHouse.gov/Live. And in the meantime, you can join the conversation online using #YouTubeAsksObama.
Here's a little more information about who's coming:
- Hank Green -- One of the main voices in YouTube's vibrant education community, Hank and his brother John produce content on a variety of topics, ranging from science to the environment to current events.
- Bethany Mota -- An iconic young millenial creator, Bethany connects with her subscribers around life as a young woman growing up in America.
- GloZell Green -- The most-followed African American woman on YouTube, GloZell engages her audience in conversations about topics such as music, popular culture, and current events.
You might also like:
- Watch Now: The 2015 Enhanced State of the Union Address
- The Can't-Miss Moments from the 2015 State of the Union